ZAGREB, Croatia – Feb 23, 2010 – Cisco today announced that AutoZubak, a leading Croatian automobile dealership, has deployed Cisco® Unified Communications and Cisco Unified Contact Center Express to help enhance collaboration and customer service across its network of 15 sales and service centers.
Key Facts / Highlights:
- AutoZubak replaced its separate branch phone systems with a centralized unified communications system that uses the network as the platform for all data and voice traffic.
- The Cisco Unified Communications solution makes it easier for customers to reach the right person in the sales, service or parts departments. Similarly, employees can contact their co-workers more easily with the aid of an up-to-date online directory. The solution also helps reduce the total cost of ownership for the entire communications system and helps meet the needs of a mobile workforce.
- Depending on their job function and location, AutoZubak employees now use Cisco Unified IP Phones, Cisco IP Communicator software for laptops and desktops, and voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)-enabled Nokia dual-mode phones to communicate and collaborate with customers and colleagues.
- Sales and service consultants, who spend most of their time in customer meetings, use the dual-mode phones to connect over the company's Wi-Fi network when in range, and over the cellular network when outside the office. Using unified communications, they are available for important customer calls without the need to use a desk phone and a mobile phone with separate phone numbers. Non-sales employees use Cisco IP Communicator software on their laptop or desktop to make and receive calls.
- With Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, AutoZubak added interactive voice response (IVR) functionality and sophisticated call routing. Additionally, the company can now monitor call performance, answer rates and caller experience and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Mrežne tehnologije VERSO d.o.o., a Cisco Gold Certified Partner in Croatia, deployed the complete system, including the Cisco Unified Communications Manager in the central office and Cisco Integrated Services Routers in the branch offices.
- Vedran Soric, head of development for online business, AutoZubak
- Luka Markota, systems engineer, Cisco Croatia
"In automobile sales, making sure that prospective buyers can reach us is the most important requirement. If we don't answer promptly, another company might get the sale. And if we don't sell a car, we've also lost future service and parts revenue. Since we introduced Cisco Unified Communications, customers have noticed the improved service. In the near future, we plan to use our Cisco Unified Contact Center Express system to introduce a 24-hour roadside assistance service for all of Croatia and neighbouring countries."
"In any sector where customer service is key – be it banking, insurance, hospitality, healthcare, car dealerships and many others – companies increasingly recognize how technology can help them respond to clients' needs. When AutoZubak decided to change their legacy branch phone system, they quickly understood the advantages offered by Cisco Unified Communications: they now have a single network for voice and data traffic, which can be managed centrally, helps their mobile workforce to collaborate and be more agile, and is integrated with contact center functionalities."
Cisco, AutoZubak, Cisco Unified Communications, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
RSS Feed for Cisco:
About AutoZubak Ltd.
Founded in 1978 as an auto repair shop, AutoZubak Ltd. has become Croatia's leading automobile sales and repair company. It operates 15 sales and service centers, has 600 employees, and sells 60 percent of Audi automobiles in the country and approximately 25 percent of all Volkswagen, Seat, and Skoda automobiles.