SAN JOSE, Calif., - October 14, 2009 - Cisco today announced the availability of Cisco® Channel Education Specializations to help customers identify Cisco Learning Partners that offer advanced training expertise in specific, sophisticated network technologies. As a select group of partners authorized by Cisco to deliver technical, certification, product and solutions training, Cisco Learning Partners are uniquely qualified to develop, customize and deliver market-leading training on the latest advances in Cisco technology to customers and partners worldwide.
Key Facts/ Highlights:
- Cisco Channel Education Specializations recognize the ability of participating Learning Partners to sell and deliver, using certified instructors, the complete set of Cisco authorized courses and certifications specific to a Cisco advanced technology.
- Learning Partners that achieve one or more advanced Education Specializations are highlighted in the Cisco Channel Partner Locator, enabling the identification of Learning Partners with specific expertise to deliver advanced technology training.
- There are more than 350 Cisco Authorized Learning Partners globally.
- There are four levels of technology specializations (Entry, Express, Advanced and Master), each representing greater capabilities in sales, technical and lifecycle services.
- Education Specializations are aligned with the Cisco Channel Partner Program advanced technology specializations.
- Education Specializations are earned by Cisco Authorized Learning Partners who meet requirements in two key areas: training/exam requirements and role requirements within the company.
- The following Channel Education Specializations are currently available:
- Education Specialization-Advanced Data Center Network Infrastructure
- Education Specialization-Advanced Data Center Storage Networking
- Education Specialization-Advanced Routing and Switching
- Education Specialization-Advanced Security
- Education Specialization-Advanced Unified Communications
- Education Specialization-Advanced Wireless LAN
- Andres Sintes, global director, Worldwide Learning Partner Channel for Cisco, said:
- Christoph Ertl, CCIE #11542, T-Systems International, said:
- Jose Mauro, general director, Multirede, said:
"As Cisco continues to focus on an architectural view of the network, the launch of these education specializations will identify Cisco Learning Partners with specific knowledge and skills in technology areas that are more crucial than ever. With this advanced training achievement, Learning Partners will be able to differentiate themselves and can further demonstrate their expertise in providing advanced technology training, which in turn enables Cisco customers to deploy specific technology and business solutions with greater confidence."
"One of our major accounts requires us to set up CCIE support during business hours. For this challenging project, our training provider ExperTeach assists us in training our Cisco experts to build up the skills and resources we need to face our customer's requirements. Knowing that ExperTeach holds Education Specializations provides assurance that our employees receive the best possible training and value. The ExperTeach team was able to understand our needs and react very quickly and in a professional manner by setting up a suitable education program to target the areas of knowledge needed to increase the overall productivity of our business."
"The new Cisco Channel Education Specializations allow us to differentiate our company by delivering the most comprehensive knowledge and advanced skills training. By concentrating on our areas of expertise, we are able to ensure that the training we provide equips network professionals with a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of the latest networking technologies."
- Find an Authorized Learning Partner: www.cisco.com/go/partnerlocator
- Find out about Authorized Learning Partners: www.cisco.com/go/learningpartners
Talent Development, Education Specializations, Learning Partners, Cisco Learning Partners, WWLPC, Networking, Cisco, Cisco Certifications, Training, Technical Training, Cisco Authorized Training