AMSTERDAM, November 10, 2009 Cisco today announced that it is expanding the Cisco CapitalSM EasyLease zero-percent financing program in Europe to include all Cisco® products and solutions, while also doubling the maximum deal size up to £200,000 or €250,000 until the end of July 2010. By dramatically expanding its popular zero-percent financing initiative, Cisco is providing European small and medium-sized companies with an innovative financing option to acquire the technology they need to grow their business.
EasyLease Offer Details:
- Zero-percent financing is available to help businesses make technology investments where Cisco technology accounts for 70 percent or more of the total value of the solution.
- Zero-percent financing agreements run for a maximum term of 36 months (42 months in Italy), subject to terms and conditions, and are available for the financing of Cisco solutions ranging in price from £1000/€1000 to £200,000/€250,000.
- EasyLease financing is available through Cisco Certified Partners and enables partners to deliver a complete end-to-end technology solution to their customers.
- The offer is currently available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
- Tim Shockley, European director for Cisco Capital, said:
- Javier Aguilera, director, Aryse, Cisco Premier Certified Partner, said:
- Thierry Drilhon, vice president of worldwide channels, European Markets, Cisco, said:
"Extending zero-percent financing provides customers with the opportunity to invest in technology today, helping to boost productivity and efficiency with the latest Cisco equipment. At a time when capital budgets are limited, we are enabling businesses to prepare themselves to emerge stronger when the economy recovers."
"One of the biggest challenges of operating in an uncertain economic climate is finding alternative financing options to allow our customers to implement new technology solutions. Financing through Cisco Capital helps alleviate budget issues while streamlining and simplifying the technology acquisition process."
"Financing is a key component of Cisco's ongoing commitment to help its channel partners navigate the economic downturn and accelerate in the upturn. With the expansion of EasyLease, we are helping European channel partners unlock deals, grow sales and increase profitability."