JAKARTA, Indonesia – January 26, 2014 – Cisco today announced the launch of Beli Cisco – the first virtual, online platform in ASEAN to bring together products and services from multiple Cisco certified partners into a single collaboration experience for the Small-Medium Businesses (SMB) in Indonesia.
Beli Cisco [Buy Cisco in Bahasa Indonesia] the online Cisco® SMB marketplace, provides a wide range of Cisco products and services for Indonesian SMB's business critical technology needs. Using Beli Cisco,, SMBs can search for Cisco-branded products and services delivered by Cisco certified partners, manage transactions, post project requests and shop in partners' e-stores.
For partners across Indonesia, Cisco is providing the infrastructure for the Beli Cisco online platform, as well as marketing support, and training with a view to helping them grow their businesses, expand their market penetration and increase their revenues.
- Business visitors can ask questions, meet and collaborate with Cisco certified partners, acquiring the knowledge they need to help solve their business critical IT needs through the Beli Cisco platform.
- Business visitors can view product descriptions and check prices, order products online and keep track of products purchased through an easy-to-navigate interface.
- Furthermore, business visitors can post IT related projects that Cisco partners can review and bid on publically or privately. This collaboration and work flow all takes place in a trusted and secure environment.
- Online offerings include Cisco SMARTnet™ services, which offer expert technical support, flexible hardware coverage, and smart, proactive device diagnostics.
- The IT staff at SMB businesses will have "anytime" access to Cisco engineers in the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and an extensive range of resources and tools to aid in issue resolution.
- Indonesian SMBs will also be able to select the partner closest to their location to minimize delivery time and costs.
- Cisco certified partners can create their own branded e-store in the SMB marketplace.
- The e-store allows partners to promote their areas of expertise, publish testimonials and case studies, and provide detailed information on featured products and product availability.
- Cisco certified partners can also bid on IT projects posted by SMBs in Indonesia.
- Beli Cisco expands the reach of Cisco certified partners across Indonesia and provides Indonesian SMBs in regional and sister-cities with the opportunity to connect with these partners.
- Cisco certified partners registered on the platform at present are from 13 cities namely: Bandung, Palembang, Batam, Makassar, Riau, Medan, Surabaya, Denpasar, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Solo, Purwokerto and Pekanbaru.
- As at the time of this announcement, 91 SMBs in Indonesia and 121 Cisco certified partners are registered on Beli Cisco.
- Customized for the Indonesia market, the Beli Cisco site is in Bahasa Indonesia and features assisted navigation, FAQs, personalized e-stores for partners to promote their portfolio, and feedback and ratings on the products and services provided.
- Beli Cisco is also accessible on mobile devices through an Internet browser.
- Veronique Boudaud, Senior Director of Technical Services at Cisco
"We are excited to offer an online platform that connects Cisco certified partners with potential customers; driving efficiency, productivity and profitable growth. Beli Cisco brings people, processes, and data together to turn information into actions that create richer experiences and unprecedented economic opportunity for businesses, individuals, and the country. Cisco's unmatched expertise in network technology transitions and our certified partners make us uniquely positioned in the market to help businesses make the right technology investments and choose the right technical resources to support those investments through Cisco certified partners.
- Beli Cisco
- Cisco Services: SMARTnet http://www.cisco.com/web/services/portfolio/product-technical-support/smartnet/index.html
- Cisco in Indonesia: http://www.cisco.com/web/ID/index.html
- Cisco on Twitter: @CiscoAPAC
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com. Cisco products are supplied in Indonesia by the channel partners of Cisco Systems International B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, Inc.
# # #
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.