The next wave of urban transformation will incorporate technologies like AI, robotics, and advanced video analytics in exciting new ways. But such data-intensive solutions demand a new dimension in wireless connectivity.
In this podcast, Cisco’s Kevin Delaney brings in expert insights on the promise of 5G and WiFi 6 — to meet the the urban challenes of the future and help create cities that are cleaner, safer, and a whole lot smarter.
- Bas Boorsma, author and managing director of Cities Today
- Gordon Feller, co-founder of Meeting of the Minds
- Brenda Germundson of Cisco’s global public sector group
- Shaun Kirby, head of connected car product management at Cisco
- Craig Mathias, principal of Farpoint Group
- Derek Peterson, Boingo Wireless CTO
- Simon Young of Cisco’s IoT, energy and transportation group
- Louis Zacharilla, an author and co-founder of the Intelligent Community Forum