SVP, Corporate Treasurer and Head of Global Corporate Security Cisco
Roger is Senior Vice President and Corporate Treasurer of Cisco Systems Inc. He is also Cisco’s Head of Global Corporate Security. In these capacities he maintains global responsibility for:
- Capital markets activities, including corporate finance investments and foreign exchange
- Liquidity and cash management operations
- Insurance and risk management
- Business resiliency and continuity planning
- Physical safety & security
- Technology architectures and standards
- Compliance governance and controls
Roger serves as Cisco’s executive sponsor for several key Fortune 50 customers. He is actively engaged with Cisco shareholders, serves as a fiduciary for the company’s defined contribution plan. He also leads the Cisco Foundation’s Investment Committee.
External to Cisco, Roger is active in community service. He serves on board, audit and finance committees for several non-profits such as Destination: Home, Children’s Discovery Museum of San Jose, Diocese of San Jose and St. Simon’s Catholic Parish.
Prior to joining Cisco in 1999, Roger held senior financial markets positions in the areas of fixed income, equity, foreign exchange, and derivatives with major global financial institutions including the Royal Bank of Canada, Banque Paribas and Lehman Brothers in New York, London, Paris and San Francisco.
Roger holds a Master of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of San Francisco.