- The new Bang & Olufsen Cisco 950 wireless earbuds are equipped with features critical for today’s hybrid workforce, including enhanced security and device management for IT teams.
- The earbuds can seamlessly interoperate and are optimized for Webex Meetings and Calling.
- Customers also benefit from high-fidelity audio, luxury design, unmatched comfort and fit that Bang & Olufsen is widely renowned for.
ANAHEIM, Calif., Oct. 24, 2023 — Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) and Bang & Olufsen (CPH: BO) today unveiled new true wireless earbuds built with enterprise-grade features customized for professionals on-the-go. Furthering their partnership to provide customers with top-quality audio experiences whether they’re at home, at work or in transit, the Bang & Olufsen Cisco 950 delivers a high-end aesthetic and premium sound combined with advanced security and manageability features.
This product release is an extension of the Cisco and Bang & Olufsen partnership, which addresses increased customer expectation for multifunctional devices that fit their lifestyles in and out of work. As hybrid work continues to enable flexibility in how and where people work, the Bang & Olufsen Cisco 950 enables crystal-clear audio for seamless collaboration from any setting. The earbuds are fully manageable in Cisco's Control Hub platform, giving IT greater visibility and control over their entire fleet of collaboration devices and peripherals.
"As businesses continue to embrace the flexibility of hybrid work, employees need professional-grade tech solutions that enable work from any setting," said Snorre Kjesbu, Senior Vice President & General Manager of Webex Devices at Cisco. “We’re excited to expand our partnership with B&O to deliver exceptional audio experiences with extensive functionality and timeless design and craftsmanship."
“We’re excited to expand our partnership with Cisco to deliver the Bang & Olufsen Cisco 950,” said Duncan McCue, Vice President Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, Bang & Olufsen. “Equipped with Cisco’s advanced features for secure collaboration and Bang & Olufsen’s unparalleled capabilities in sound innovation and design, these earbuds are perfect for hybrid workers who want immersive audio experiences.”
Key features of the Bang & Olufsen Cisco 950 include:
- Enhanced connectivity and functionality: With a long battery life, high-fidelity audio, Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation, in-ear voice notifications, on-ear controls and Bluetooth 5.2 for quick pairing, the Bang & Olufsen Cisco 950 provides an elevated user experience.
- Enterprise-grade security and management features: IT admins can easily maintain and securely update the device in Webex’s Control Hub, the central dashboard for Cisco Collaboration Devices and Webex services. They can also get valuable insights on device inventory and utilization, to help maximize their return on investment.
- Extended interoperability: The Bang & Olufsen Cisco 950 is optimized for Webex and pairs perfectly with other Cisco collaboration devices, with call controls and prioritization for calling and meetings. The earbuds are also platform agnostic and able to quickly and simultaneously pair with both Android and iOS devices without compromising sound quality.
- Tailored fit: The earbuds have a sleek ergonomic design, plus four sets of silicon tips and one pair of foam tips for comfort and fit based on preference.
The Bang & Olufsen Cisco 950 will be available for order starting this November. For more information about Cisco’s full portfolio of headsets, please visit the Bang & Olufsen Cisco 950 product page to learn more – and to see the full Cisco headset portfolio, click here.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide technology leader that securely connects everything to make anything possible. Our purpose is to power an inclusive future for all by helping our customers reimagine their applications, power hybrid work, secure their enterprise, transform their infrastructure, and meet their sustainability goals. Discover more on The Newsroom and follow us on X at @Cisco.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks.
About Webex by Cisco
Webex is a leading provider of cloud-based collaboration solutions which includes video meetings, calling, messaging, events, polling, asynchronous video and customer experience solutions like contact center and purpose-built collaboration devices. Webex’s focus on delivering inclusive collaboration experiences fuels our innovation, which leverages AI and Machine Learning, to remove the barriers of geography, language, personality, and familiarity with technology. Its solutions are underpinned with security and privacy by design. Webex works with the world’s leading business and productivity apps – delivered through a single application and interface. Learn more at webex.com.
About Bang & Olufsen
Bang & Olufsen is a luxury audio brand founded in 1925 in Struer, Denmark, by Peter Bang and Svend Olufsen whose devotion and vision remain the foundation for the company. For nearly a century, Bang & Olufsen has been pushing the boundaries of audio technology and the company continues to sit at the forefront of acoustic innovation. Today, every Bang & Olufsen product is still characterized by the unique combination of beautiful sound, timeless design, and unrivalled craftsmanship. The company’s innovative and progressive products are sold worldwide in Bang & Olufsen stores, on bang-olufsen.com and in select retailers. The company employs approximately 900 people and operates in more than 70 markets. Bang & Olufsen’s shares are listed on NASDAQ Copenhagen A/S.