- Cisco expands its Customer Experience (CX) services portfolio with the launch of Cisco Lifecycle Services.
- Cisco Lifecycle Services meets the growing demand for clear and measurable accelerated outcomes.
- New offering helps organizations align technology investments with business, technology and operational goals.
SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 28, 2023 — Cisco today announced the General Availability of Cisco Lifecycle Services to expand the service offerings that help businesses, healthcare and governments achieve their desired outcomes faster.
Cisco Lifecycle Services help IT leaders scale technology strategies that support business priorities across their organization by giving them access to Cisco experts, proprietary AI/ML-driven insights, and measurement to report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) co-defined with Cisco.
“Increasingly, organizations need the flexibility to consume on-demand services so they can deliver greater value and an enhanced experience for their customers,” said Leslie Rosenberg, Vice President, Network Life-Cycle Services and Infrastructure Services, IDC. “The Cisco Lifecycle Services offer gives businesses the ability to align priorities with clear and measurable outcomes to ensure their technology investments support their business, technology and operational goals.”
To accelerate time-to-outcomes, Cisco Lifecycle Services provide flexible engagement options that align with customer’s unique needs.
- Advise Me – Cisco advises the customer on how to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Do It With Me – Cisco works alongside the customer to help achieve their desired outcomes.
- Do It For Me – Cisco and your preferred partners implement the recommendations for you.
In all three options, Cisco experts will measure and report on progress quarterly.
“Feedback on previews has exceeded our expectations,” said Alistair Wildman, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Cisco Customer Experience. “We know that many of our customers will love having more access to our brightest engineers. Our industry-leading experts work together with customer and partner teams to transform and optimize their IT environment—faster.”
In preparation for the launch, Cisco offered early field previews to customers around the world, spanning a broad spectrum of industries including telecom service providers, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, finance, education, and public sector.
As Cisco and Cisco Partner experts analyze customer environments and make recommendations, this flexible model allows customers to engage their preferred partners, including managed services providers, to deliver a variety of implementation, operate and support services.
- Blog: New Cisco Services Help You Achieve Business Outcomes Faster (Alistair Wildman)
- Blog: Cisco Hops on the Lifecycle to Deliver Business Outcomes (ZK Research)
- About Cisco Lifecycle Services
- About Cisco Customer Experience
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide technology leader that securely connects everything to make anything possible. Our purpose is to power an inclusive future for all by helping our customers reimagine applications, power hybrid work, secure the enterprise, transform their infrastructure, and meet sustainability goals. Discover more on The Newsroom and follow us on X at @Cisco.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.