NEW YORK, March 17, 2010 - Today, TANDBERG (OSLO: TAA.OL) announced comprehensive enhancements to its industry-leading enVision Partner Program in the Americas. The enhancements are designed to strengthen the TANDBERG partner community and bring the highest level of specialized services to customers, all without impacting partner profitability. In addition, TANDBERG has significantly increased the size and scope of its marketing and support resources to help support partner initiatives, including customized tools, marketing campaigns and training programs.
The TANDBERG enVision Partner Program offers Partners the flexibility to scale their investment and engage in various aspects of the program based on their core competencies and market focus. Enhancements to the enVision program include:
- A more value-based program model that rewards partners for investments in competency, in addition to business volume.
- A new "Authorized" level of partner certification which provides uniform, baseline knowledge of TANDBERG products and ensures a consistent customer experience with video. Authorized partners can then choose to further invest in other areas of specialization that fit into their business model and help differentiate them in the marketplace.
- Additional product specializations that allow all partners to differentiate themselves on their competence in focused areas like telepresence fulfillment and managed services.
"The restructured enVision program empowers our partners to reinvest in their business by developing core specializations to complement the high-quality video solutions they provide," said Todd Meister, vice president of TANDBERG Americas Channels. "Even as our industry has experienced significant changes, our partners have stayed focused on TANDBERG and continued to experience strong growth. By increasing our investment in partner tools and programs, we are helping to create a premium experience for customers and a sustainable business for our partners."
As members of the enVision program, partners benefit from:
- The most comprehensive and reliable total solution for telepresence and video deployments in the industry.
- New modular training programs to make it easier for partners to get the best sales and technical training.
- New pricing and support tools, and improved operational support processes.
"As a top video conferencing and managed services specialist in North America, we pride ourselves in offering our customers customized solutions and top-quality service to fit their unique needs," said Todd Luttinger, president and CEO of Providea Conferencing. "TANDBERG's renewed and consistent investment in its partner community, best-in-class product line and advocacy of open standards make it the clear partner of choice for not only our company, but for the entire video community."
TANDBERG will hold its annual TANDBERG Americas Partner Summit in Las Vegas, NV on April 12 – 13, 2010. Bringing together Partner executives from the U.S., Canada and Mexico, this event will explore the industry's hottest issues through a compelling line-up of executive panel discussions and technical tracks designed to deliver business-critical takeaways.
TANDBERG is the leading global provider of telepresence, high-definition video conferencing and mobile video products and services with dual headquarters in New York and Norway. TANDBERG designs, develops and markets systems and software for video, voice and data. The company provides sales, support and value-added services in more than 90 countries worldwide. TANDBERG is publicly traded on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker TAA.OL. Please visit http://www.tandberg.com for more information.
TANDBERG is a trademark or registered trademark in the U.S. and other countries. All other product and company names here in may be trademarks of their respective owners.