MOSCOW, June 30, 2009 – Cisco today commemorates the 10-year anniversary of Cisco CapitalSM financial services in Russia. Cisco Capital has a proven record in Russia of providing flexible financial solutions to customers and partners. Cisco Capital CIS, LLC (Cisco Capital CIS) helps companies expand their information technology (IT) infrastructure by accelerating their deployment of Cisco® products and services, increasing their competitiveness and profitability.
- Cisco Capital CIS is a regional financial hub serving customers and partners in Russia and other CIS countries.
- Cisco Capital is one of the world's leading vendor finance companies, offering channel financing in more than 140 countries and end-user financing to customers in more than 65 countries.
- 85 percent of leading telecom companies in Russia now work with Cisco Capital CIS, up from 34 percent in July 2008.
Cisco Capital CIS, LLC
- Cisco is committed to making competitive financing options available to Russian businesses to help them acquire the latest technology solutions. With its comprehensive understanding of Cisco technology and an extensive range of financial products, Cisco Capital is uniquely situated to deliver effective financing solutions to enterprises and service providers.
- Cisco was one of the first technology companies to recognize the importance of financing in the Russian market. Cisco Capital has evolved its financing strategy in Russia over the last 10 years, culminating in the creation of a locally based captive arm, Cisco Capital CIS, LLC, in 2008.
- Cisco Capital provides end-user financing, including leases and installment loans for all Cisco products and services, under flexible terms. Cisco Capital also offers extended terms of financing to Cisco channel partners, allowing them to better manage cash flow and improve their profitability.
- Cisco Capital has pioneered leasing options in Russia ranging from operating leases to managed services. It conducts regular seminars explaining the business value of new financing solutions to chief financial officers, chief information officers and Cisco channel partners.
- Cisco Capital continues to meet the increasing market demand for financing services across vertical markets ranging from telecommunications to banking while working closely with customers and partners to enable them to navigate the current economic climate and prepare for the upturn.
- Financing is available for a variety of Cisco technologies including Cisco Unified Communications, data center solutions, video and Cisco TelePresenceTM.
- Cisco Capital offers flexible terms up to three years; financing is in rubles.
- Cisco Capital's comprehensive financing solutions may include facilitating the acquisition of Cisco products and services; providing funds for other costs associated with network installation and the integration of Cisco products and services; and obtaining complementary third-party equipment and services.
- Robert Agee, vice president for Cisco Russia, said:
- Mikhail Gruzer, general director of Cisco Capital CIS, LLC, said:
"I am extremely pleased to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of Cisco Capital in Russia. Throughout the years, we have deepened our relationships with our partners and customers by enabling them to increase their competitiveness and profitability through the accelerated deployment of Cisco products and services. Because of our financial strength, Cisco is uniquely positioned to continue to invest in the long-term health of our partners, and we will continue to provide an excellent level of financial services to existing and future customers so that they can grow their businesses."
"A decade of serving the Russian market has given us both depth and breadth of experience to better understand the needs of our partners and customers. We are excited to offer a comprehensive solution with tailored finance packages that make it easier for customers to acquire essential networking and communications solutions with options tailored to their specific needs."
For more information about Cisco Capital CIS visit: www.ciscocapital.ru
Cisco Capital, Cisco Capital CIS, LLC, Financial Services, Cisco Russia, Technology Acquisition, Technology Refresh, Technology Financing