SAN JOSE, Calif. - April 30, 2009 - Cisco will host the IT Innovations Forum, a live interactive online conference for businesses to get updates on the company's latest network routing and switching enhancements, and guidance on managing network infrastructure efficiently. The forum features insight from customers, industry analysts, technology experts, and fellow attendees.
The IT Innovations Forum will feature numerous sessions, including:
- Executive keynote: "Thriving in Turbulent Times" - how leading companies are successfully managing resources and evolving their business models.
- Customer roundtables discussing innovative practices that IT professionals are employing around the world to address economic realities.
- Cost containment sessions that spotlight new technologies providing the fastest documented ROI for Cisco customers.
- Industry analyst sessions that reveal the most effective practices for reducing IT budgets, increasing employee efficiency, and supporting new business models.
- "Global Market Perspectives" - how the economic downturn is affecting IT deployments in different markets and how businesses are surviving and adapting.
- Marie Hattar, Vice President, Network Systems and Security Solutions, Cisco
- Mick Scully, VP Product Management, Access Router Technology Group, Cisco
- Shailesh Shukla, VP Product Management, Edge Routing Business Unit, Cisco
When: Thursday, May 7, 8:00 a.m. EDT and on-demand thereafter
Where: The online conference can be accessed at the URL below. Preregistration is required. Go to the URL: http://virtualconferences.computerworld.com/ciscoitinnovations/index.php?tab=5
Technical Assistance: Attendees who experience difficulties connecting can contact support at 866 614 0208 or 617 778 9652. Phone support is available 30 minutes prior to and after the event, as well as during the videocast. Attendees may also submit an Online Support Request to CiscoTV_help@external.cisco.com or email@example.com if necessary.