SAN JOSE, Calif., February 9, 2009 - Cisco® today announced it hosting a web scavenger hunt, known as Cisco Smarts, to educate service providers and mobile operators about Cisco's Internet Protocol Next-Generation Network (IP NGN) leadership in the transformation of the mobile experience, network and business.
- Cisco Smarts begins Monday, Feb. 9 and runs through Thursday, Feb. 12, 2009. To enter, participants must submit answers to the daily questions via a custom registration form. Daily questions will appear on the program website http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/ns341/ns523/cisco_smarts.html and participants will be given clues to find the answers on www.cisco.com.
- Enter all four days for a chance to win. Daily winners will be selected based on the terms and agreements posted on the Cisco Smarts website and participants will be eligible for a daily prize drawing of a 16GB Apple iPod Touch. Additionally, one grand prize winner will be selected to win a USD $3,500 Bank of America Visa Gift Card.
- Register to receive text message (SMS) updates on the Cisco Smarts scavenger hunt: Get a text message as soon as the sweepstakes begins and daily alerts when new questions are posted. You can register directly from your mobile phone by texting in the U.S./Canada to phone number 24726 (which spells Cisco on your phone keypad) or outside the U.S./Canada to phone number +44779780164. In the body of the message type in the keyword "Smarts" and hit send.
Tags / Keywords:
Cisco, Internet Protocol Next-Generation Network, IP NGN, Cisco Smarts, Mobility, Mobile Internet, Mobile Transformation, 4G
- Cisco Smarts: www.cisco.com/go/smarts
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CiscoSP360
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CiscoSP360
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8132918757
Embedded Videos and Image:
- Leading the Mobile Transformation Trailer
- Cisco Smarts
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/dlls/rss.html
Trackback URL: www.cisco.com/go/smarts