To succeed in an increasingly globalised world, it is necessary to communicate faster and more effectively with co-workers, partners and customers, without losing critical time and money traveling the globe. This has driven the demand for a technological solution that connects people to people - not just devices to devices.
Through the power of the network, 'face to face' experiences can now be created with Cisco TelePresence. And as this powerful and interactive communications technology evolves, so do its uses. Cisco TelePresence is the most advanced, immersive meeting room offering on the market today with 1080p high definition, life size images, spatial audio and collaborative tools.
Cisco invites you to experience the future of TelePresence first hand at CeBIT and learn more about the customer and service provider benefits it will create, in co-operation with T-Systems. The next phase of TelePresence, which will be unveiled at the show, will offer customers the ability to go beyond the meeting room and into multiple environments, even beyond their own enterprise.
Friday, March 16
- 12:00 to 13:00 CET: Cisco press conference, Room 12 at the Conference Centre
- 15.00 to 16.00 CET: TelePresence demonstrations on T-Systems' booth, Hall 26
- One on one briefing opportunities on T-Systems' booth, Hall 26
These sessions will provide opportunities to:
- Learn from senior Cisco and T-Systems spokespeople about what will be possible with TelePresence in the future
- Experience the technology first hand by talking and interacting with people in other countries - without having to move from the stand
- Find out the latest, breaking announcements from Cisco
To read more about Cisco TelePresence, go to: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7060/index.htmlFor more information or to confirm your participation, please contact Marc Musgrove.