Who: Executives from Cisco, Intel Corporation and an industry analyst from Forrester Research will present.
What: Cisco, Intel and Forrester Research will provide insights to research findings, discussions to new all-wireless campus deployments, and revelations about five myths of wireless networks. At this event, the companies will discuss:
- Tangible business value for wireless adoption;
- Extensive improvements to wireless security;
- Interoperability between wireless clients and infrastructure;
- Enhancements of wireless technology leading to maturation from early adoption; and
- Wireless for supporting mission critical business applications.
When: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, from 11 a.m. to noon PST.
Where: Register at: http://cmpnetseminars.com/BTG/Cisco1012/default.asp?K=1AA1A1&Q=533
How: To schedule press interviews, please e-mail Chris McKie, email@example.com, or call 408 525-6366.