Press Event and Dedication Ceremony
- To:Members of the Press
- From:Cisco Systems, Inc.
- What:Press Event and Dedication Ceremony
A press release will be posted on October 3,2000 on national Businesswire at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
- When:Tuesday, October 3, 2000, 10:30-11:30 AM (ET)
- Where:Cisco Systems, Inc. New England Manufacturing Center9 Northeastern Boulevard, adjacent to Exit 2, off of Route Interstate 93Salem, New Hampshire
*Please RSVP to Maura McCall 978-244-3951 or email: email@example.com
- RE: Announcement on Cisco's New England Manufacturing Center
CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. invites you to a press event and dedication ceremony on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 to unveil their latest optical manufacturing strategy and expansion plans in Salem, New Hampshire.
- John Morgridge, Chairman of the Board Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Honorable Jeanne Shaheen, New Hampshire Governor
- Carl Redfield, Senior Vice President of Worldwide ManufacturingCisco Systems, Inc.
- Carl Russo, Vice President of Optical Networking Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Questions and Answers
If you have any questions regarding this press event, please contact Cisco Public Relations, Mojgan Khalili, at 978-244-3022.
We look forward to your participation.
Go to the url below on 10/03/00 to view more details: