SAN JOSE, Calif., October 25, 2000 - Cisco Systems has scheduled a conference call on Monday, November 6, 2000 at 1:45 PM (PT) to announce its Q1 FY 2001 financial results. You are invited to participate.
Financial results will be released over First Call, Full National Business Wire, Analyst Wire as well as the European Business and Technical Wire after the close of the market on Monday, November 6, 2000.
You can also find the press release on our World Wide Web page at www.cisco.com. To receive a "turn-around fax" of our financial results, please call our Investor Relations hotline at (408) 526-8890 after 1:30PM (PT) and follow the instructions in option 1.
- Date:Monday, November 6, 2000
- Time:1:45 PM (PT); 4:45 (ET)
- To Listen via the Internet:We are proud to offer our live and replay audio broadcast of the conference call at www.cisco.com under 'Investor Relations'.
- To Listen via Telephone:
212-676-5219 (for International Callers)
- RSVP:No RSVP is necessary
- Replay:A telephone playback of the Q1 FY 2001 conference call begins at 4:30 PM (PT) on November 6, 2000 and ends at 4:30PM (PT) on November 13, 2000. The replay will be available by calling 800-633-8284 (International callers: 858-812-6440), reservation number 14406696. The call runs 24 hours/day, including weekends.
An archive version will also be available on Cisco Systems' website at www.cisco.com under "Investor Relations."