SAN JOSE, Calif. and HANNOVER, Germany – April 20, 2016 – Cisco will be holding an IoT focused press roundtable on Tuesday, April 26 at Hannover Messe, the world’s leading trade fair for Industrial technology.April 20, 2016
SAN JOSE, Calif. and HANNOVER, Germany – April 20, 2016 – Cisco will be holding an IoT focused press roundtable on Tuesday, April 26 at Hannover Messe, the world’s leading trade fair for Industrial technology.
Tony Shakib, Cisco Vice President of IoT Vertical Solutions, and senior leadership from Cisco’s newly formed IoT Cloud BU will host a roundtable discussing:
· How Cisco, through its acquisition of Jasper, is reducing complexity and accelerating IoT success for customers;
· IoT and its ability to transform digital industries; and
· Key findings from Cisco’s Digital Manufacturer Thought Leadership and new Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of IoT studies.
Cisco also plans to announce an initiative, building on its recent acquisition of Jasper, which will streamline IoT services and application delivery applications through connected devices.
Tuesday, April 26th 2016 from 11:00 – 12:00 am CET
Hannover Fair, Convention Center, Room 104
Seats are limited. To guarantee a spot, please RSVP to CiscoIndustries@text100.com
Additional Activity at Hannover Messe:
In addition, Cisco will also have a presence at the following partner booths throughout the event (taking place April 25-29):
· BITKOM (Hall 7, Stand D28) – Cisco and BITKOM will showcase four different demos at Hannover Messe including factory simulation CIP with working interoperability between the Profinet and Factory Talk systems; mitigating risk and simplifying compliance with Industrial IoT security solutions; utilizing the Cisco IoT system to drive business outcomes; and demonstrating how fog computing solutions with Cisco IOx and Nemetris can transform data into action at the network edge.
· Orange (Hall 8, Industry 4.0 French Pavilion) – Cisco and Orange Business Services will display a proof-of-concept which enables industrial plant managers to remotely manage their sites and equipment. The service enables the monitoring of the operating performance of the site and equipment as well as the energy consumption and physical security. The Industry Asset Management solution will use various connectivity technologies, such as 3G/4G, LPWA and Wi-Fi to connect the sensors, devices and cameras that are used to monitor the sites and equipment.
· SAP (Hall 7, Stand C04) – SAP and Cisco are demonstrating their Industry 4.0 manufacturing process and quality analytics applications, pulling data from Grenzebach’s leading friction stir welding solution. Cisco will also be showcasing the IoT Factory in a Box solution on the SAP booth.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com.