We recently launched our new corporate newsroom, The Network, Cisco's Technology News Site, and we want to hear from you! Do you have some great ideas you'd like to see turned into stories on The Network--and win prizes? Here's your chance!
Read the guidelines below on how to submit your story idea:
- Send an email to TheNetworkStoryIdeas@cisco.com with the subject title, "Got Story Ideas Submission." Write your idea or ideas in the body of the email.
- You are welcome to submit as many story ideas as you choose!
- Story ideas should focus on the following six topics: video, collaboration, data center/virtualization, core networks, Cisco culture and social media.
If your idea is a good fit, here's what you'll receive from The Network:
- Your name will also be referenced in the story, crediting you as the inspiration for the idea.
- You will receive The Network-branded gear, which includes t-shirts, water bottles, bags and much more. Wouldn't you love to model all of this great stuff?
What are you waiting for? Let's get those story ideas flowing!
Submit your ideas to TheNetworkStoryIdeas@cisco.com.
By emailing your story idea you agree to the "Got Story Ideas?" terms and conditions.