1. Gartner Names Cisco a Leader in 2020 Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure
2. Application Security Comes into Further Focus with Intent to Acquire Portshift
Cisco is excited to announce our intent to acquire @portshift. The team’s expertise in #containers and service meshes for #Kubernetes will help us provide #security for all phases of the #application development lifecycle. Read more from SVP Liz Centoni: https://t.co/wnVF49c909— Cisco (@Cisco) October 1, 2020
3. Priya Prakash: Global Citizen Cisco 2019 Youth Leadership Award Winner
How do you provide healthcare to thousands of children in India? Our #InclusiveFuture host @ScottHarrison chats w/ @GlblCtzn Cisco Youth Leadership Award winner @priyasblog to see what drove her toward entrepreneurship solving this problem. Listen: https://t.co/KMcr26pBIR pic.twitter.com/RTQebHXK52— Cisco (@Cisco) September 30, 2020
4. Cisco's Gerri Elliott on World’s Most Influential CMOs List 2020
5. Technology for good: Honeywell transforms plant production in times of need
When the current crisis hit, @honeywell shifted their efforts to produce much-needed #PPE. Learn how their network allowed them to deliver other critical supplies and services for their communities. https://t.co/9jzTh9P9oz— Cisco (@Cisco) September 28, 2020
5. How Technology Powers Smallholder Farmers During COVID-19
6. Zero Trust Is So Last Year…or Is It?
Shiny and new doesn't always mean it's better. @duosec's Product Marketing Manager, @Amanda_Rogerson, shares why #ZeroTrust is essential for remote work #security. https://t.co/NEWX4CXdgo pic.twitter.com/Vc9MnPJJSF— Cisco (@Cisco) September 28, 2020
7. International Coffee Day
International Coffee Day, a poem:☕️— Cisco (@Cisco) September 29, 2020
My cup of Joe, you help me go.
Light or dark roast, I love you the most.
You make me feel less like a T-Rex when I enjoy you before #Webex#InternationalCoffeeDay pic.twitter.com/dDavAfyBFT
8. The Miracle Baby Who Opened Our Hearts
At a time when #WFH wasn't as common, read how Cisco employees Kim and Chris were given the flexibility needed for their "miracle baby." https://t.co/XM9MhEKavt #WorldHeartDay #WeAreCisco pic.twitter.com/z878teEUeJ— Cisco (@Cisco) September 29, 2020
9. Connected Experiences: Enable Businesses to Meet the Demands of the Future
Analyst @zkerravala explores the “perfect storm” on the technology horizon and explains how Cisco’s #ConnectedExperiences combine a broad portfolio of products to connect, secure, and automate your business. 👉Read the whitepaper:https://t.co/RGEetkXvV5 pic.twitter.com/LQmfFN4yal— Cisco (@Cisco) September 30, 2020
10. We are all Learning How to Learn
The resulting scramble to maintain momentum in the face of a complete shutdown is forcing us all to reassess what "school" is - and what it could be when it comes to learning. Learn more: https://t.co/PArFmdUyBW@aruna13 #HybridLearning #education— Cisco (@Cisco) October 1, 2020