Happy New Year from The Network Team! Here's a look at this week's top stories and what's ahead for the first full week of 2014.January 03, 2014
Join us next week in Las Vegas for the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show. Here are some of the key activities:
- John Chambers will be keynoting on Tuesday, January 7 from 4:30-5:30 pm PT and will share his vision on the Internet of Everything. John will also be answering your IoE questions on his Facebook page following his keynote.
- You can also follow along with all of the live updates by following the @Cisco Twitter handle and the #CiscoCES hashtag.
- How is IoE changing the way you work and play? Share your IoE moments with us by tagging your photos and videos with the #MyIoE hashtag.
- Learn more about all of the Cisco CES activities here.
Premal Shah, the president of Kiva.org talks about alignment between purpose and profits, and how he uses technology to give everyone the opportunity to make the most of life.
And a few of our favorite stories from 2013:
See how cars are communicating with their surroundings, to become part of The Internet of Everything.
Have we reached the tipping point for mobile-first app design?
See just how fast people, places, processes and things are connecting around the world with the Connections Counter. This dynamic, online widget displays the number of connections made at any one moment in time.
Coming up Next Week:
What Will it Take to Be a Chief Security Officer in 2014?
- Jason Deign takes a look at why companies are re-writing the job description for the role of the chief security officer.
Technology Predictions for 2014
- Cisco looks into its crystal ball and predicts the top technology trends in the coming year.
See you next week!