Cisco and Hatari Wireless Collaborate to Deliver Southeast Asia's First Cloud-Based, Hosted Digital Signage to Customers
BANGKOK, Thailand – June 21, 2012 - Cisco and Hatari Wireless Co., Ltd., a leading digital signage company in Thailand, today announced the availability of Southeast Asia's first cloud-based, hosted digital signage offering: Hatari AdNet. The solution includes hardware, software and services, all offered in a SaaS (software as a service) model for a low monthly fee. Hatari AdNet provides businesses with the ability to reach customers in innovative ways; elevate their brand's visibility and increase operational efficiency.
- Based on Cisco® Digital Signage technology and Hatari Wireless, Hatari AdNet includes content creation, editing and hosting; screen management; advanced scheduling; user(s) management; and real-time monitoring and reporting.
- Hatari AdNet's subscription model enables businesses of any size to turn displays into private advertising channels to provide targeted, real-time messaging, point-of-sale advertising and brand reinforcement, without deploying and maintaining extensive infrastructure.
- It can also be utilized for internal communication, training and information sharing.
Some of the benefits for businesses that use Hatari AdNet are:
- Operational efficiency and cost-savings through remote management;
- Revenue generation by providing up-selling opportunities with retail partners;
- Real-time, consistent delivery of content and data across multiple screens with both assisted and self-service options;
- Central management and rapid deployment of content across high-definition and touch-screen displays;
- Different formats for content that can be sent to specific screens at allocated times, creating a highly targeted message for maximum impact.
- Cloud-based digital signage is suitable for businesses with multiple branches and as "digital out-of-home" advertising networks (DOOH networks) such as Skytrain compartments, retail stores, shopping malls, town halls, tourist offices, financial service branches or transportation terminals.
- Hatari Wireless is a Cisco Certified Partner in Thailand.
- Mr. Wichai Wanavit, the founder and CEO of Hatari Wireless Co., Ltd.
"Cisco's digital signage is an affordable solution that transforms any digital screen into a powerful communications platform. Cisco and Hatari Wireless have applied the advantages of cloud service to a powerful digital signage solution and made it available on a low cost SaaS mode, allowing small and medium-size businesses to take advantage of new technologies without a large investment or complex installation and management. As a combined hardware, software and services solution offered on a low monthly subscription fee with our lifetime warranty guarantee and there are no hidden costs to businesses. The cloud-based service removes the need for storage space and investment as content is hosted by Hatari AdNet. Users simply plug the Digital Media Player to the network and connect the display. Customers have the flexibility of either managing or deploying scheduled content their own or by using Hatari AdNet's service. The business value of this digital signage solution with Hatari AdNet is seen in the increased revenue opportunities as we make innovative digital signage accessible to everyone. One such customer is SCG Experience Co., Ltd., the flagship retail store for creative living and home building knowledge for public customers. They have transformed their current signage to innovative digital signage by supplying information on touch screen s. This has led to increased operational efficiency and cost-savings through remote management"
- Dr. Tatchapol Poshyanonda, managing director for Cisco in Thailand
"Cisco's expertise and best practices help small and medium-sized businesses deploy new solutions that differentiate them in the market and provide cloud-based service at their fingertips. We have had a long and fruitful collaboration with enterprises, leading to best practices for network, security, application, and technology management. With validated network designs, built-in application intelligence, robust financial support offerings that address customers' specific needs, we believe our strength is in helping customers like Hatari Wireless build a foundation for their business success."
About Hatari Wireless Co.,Ltd.
Hatari Wireless as the market leader for on-premise digital signage solution with over 6,000 digital media players deployed to-date across Thailand. Additionally, we provide scalable and reliable queue management solution deployed in hundreds of branches to date. For more information, please visit http://www.hatariadnet.com
Follow Hatari AdNet on:
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com. Cisco products are supplied in Thailand by the channel partners of Cisco Systems International B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, Inc.
# # #
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.