Cisco to Debunk the Myth of the 'Good Enough' Network
Live Broadcast Assails Tactical, Multi-Vendor Approach to Building Business Critical Networks
On Wednesday, April 27, 2011 Cisco will host a live IPTV broadcast to debunk the Myth of the "Good Enough" Network by outlining the seven most common misperceptions about taking a tactical, multi-vendor approach to building business-critical networks. The webcast will be hosted by Rob Lloyd, Cisco's executive vice president of worldwide operations, and will feature executives from The Royal Bank of Scotland and BlueWater Communications Group.
What: A live, global IPTV broadcast and interactive Q&A session to discuss:
- IT industry trends driving the evolution of the network
- Common misperceptions about taking a "good enough" approach to networking
- Real world benefits of investing in the network as a strategic asset and innovation engine
- Rob Lloyd, executive vice president, Worldwide Operations, Cisco
- Mike Rau, vice president and chief technology officer, Borderless Networks, Cisco
- George Kelsey, head of Technology Solutions, The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Darren Buckley, director of Network Transformation, The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Bob Cagnazzi, chief executive officer, BlueWater Communications Group
When: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 8:00 a.m Pacific Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time; 4:00 GMT)
Where: To register for the webcast please visit: http://newsroom.cisco.com/enough/webcast
A replay of the webcast will be available approximately 24 hours after the webcast at the same location.
- White Paper: When Good Enough Isn't Good Enough
- For customer stories and videos visit: http://newsroom.cisco.com/enough
- Follow the Twitter conversation at #enough
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information on Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, Cisco Systems and Cisco IOS are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company. This document is Cisco Public Information.
Most Recent NewsConnected Cars Get a Test Drive
By Steve Wildstrom 6/17/2013
Cisco Opens Innovation Center in Collaboration with Pelephone to Boost Mobile Internet Capacity
The Network Week in Review and Look Ahead: June 10-14