10 Compelling Reasons to Attend Cisco Live! Bahrain 2011
Event Offers 4 Distinct Programs With Perfect Mix of High-Level Visionary Insights and Deep-Dive Technical Education
SAKHIR, Bahrain, 23 January 2011 - Cisco is bringing an even bigger networking forum to Bahrain this year: Cisco Live! 2011. Under the patronage of HRH Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the crown prince of the kingdom of Bahrain, and developed in collaboration with the government of Bahrain, Cisco Live! 2011 will take place at the Bahrain International Circuit in Sakhir, from 10 to 13 April 2011.
Cisco today offers 10 reasons why information technology, networking and communications professionals from the Middle East and Africa Levant region and beyond should not miss Cisco Live! 2011 in Bahrain.
10 reasons to visit Cisco Live! Bahrain 2011
- Connection, Collaboration, Communication: Industry professionals can connect with more than 3,000 key technical and business decision makers among their peers from across Middle East, Africa and Asia. Offering four distinct event programs with a mix of high-level visionary insights and deep-dive technical education, Cisco Live! Bahrain 2011 is a great opportunity to help transform the way every company connects, collaborates and communicates.
- Insight: Attendees will gain insights into the emerging technologies and trends -- such as cloud computing, data center virtualization and business video -- that will revolutionize how companies can do business and stay competitive in the current economic climate.
- Strategic Expertise: Offering networking, technical seminars, service provider and IT management programs and more than 250 technical sessions across the event delivered by world-class Cisco and Cisco partner experts, Cisco Live! Bahrain will develop the delegates' strategic and technical expertise, fostering creative solutions to economic, technology and business challenges.
- Certification: Achieving Cisco industry-accredited certification earns delegates membership to the ranks of the most highly skilled network professionals in the industry and helps them take their careers to the next level. The Cisco Career Certification program allows professionals to bring tangible proof of technical competence and skills back to the workplace. On-site exams include those for the entry-level CCENT®; the associate-level CCNA® and CCDA®; the Cisco professional certifications CCNP®, CCDPTM, CCVP®, CCSP® and CCIP®; and the Cisco expert certification CCIE®, as well as specialist certifications.
- Opportunity: Cisco Live! Bahrain 2011 is a great opportunity to network with more than 300 of the world's renowned experts, who will be available to answer attendees' questions. Visitors will have the chance to troubleshoot specific technical challenges and receive high-level detailed insights from the engineers who design and develop Cisco solutions.
- Listening: Listen to the premier keynote address by John Chambers, Cisco chairman and CEO, who will preview emerging trends and how they will affect how we work and live, as well as provide insights and a fresh perspective on today's most pressing technology and business issues.
- Investment: Cisco Live! has a well-deserved reputation as one the industry's best educational values. With hundreds of sessions spanning three educational programs -- Networkers, Service Providers and IT Management -- Cisco Live! Bahrain 2011 is a great long-term investment for all IT professionals, as it will make them a more valuable asset to their workplace and even help advance their career goals.
- Visits: Attendees can see the World of Solutions exhibition for a firsthand view of the latest Cisco technologies through the live demos, meet with Cisco engineers, and discuss networking issues or design challenges with one of Cisco's experts in a design clinic.
- Education: With more than 200 sessions delivering innovative technology content covering Cisco's technologies solutions and architecture, Cisco Live! Bahrain 2011 will provide education and training to ICT professionals through compelling forums with in-depth technical demonstrations, networking opportunities, and glimpses of current and future ICT trends. The events offer unique ICT educational and networking opportunities that can enhance business growth.
- 2011: Cisco Live! is the evolution of the renowned Cisco Networkers conference. Cisco Live! Bahrain promises to be an even bigger event, offering richer content, than past gatherings.
Links / URLs:
- Learn more about Cisco Live Bahrain 2011 and how to register at:
RSS Feed for Cisco:
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.
# # #
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.