Banco Supervielle Improves Management With Cisco Collaboration Technologies
Argentinian Financial Services Organisation Implements Cisco Solutions to Increase Quality and Security in Its Branches
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Aug. 25, 2010 - Banco Supervielle announced that it has implemented Cisco® solutions for collaboration, unified communications and contact center operations to improve its customer service, optimize resources, improve workplace efficiency, and achieve higher levels of quality and security.
The collaboration platform now provides home banking customers and customers at self-service terminals with different ways to contact the bank. Employees will be able to chat with customers and, in the future, establish video sessions in real time to conduct business or handle inquiries. The purpose of this new implementation is to maintain direct and fluent communication with customers in any way they choose.
- As part of its ongoing process of growth, Banco Supervielle decided to move seven buildings into one location. When this happens the collaboration solutions will make possible to just install the network and connect the necessary lines to provide the service again.
- The new network supports an Internet Protocol-based unified communications platform and includes 3,000 Cisco Unified IP phones, representing one of the largest implementations in the country. The interactive voice response system is also based on an IP solution. Having a wider geographical coverage for the network has translated into a cost reduction for public calls.
- The solution allows video calls regardless of the location of each contact. Seeing a caller's face improves communication, especially between two people who do not know each other.
- The implementation of the call center and the 3,000 work stations enables the inclusion of Web collaboration solutions that, in the near future, will allow an innovative home banking service to be established in the Argentine market.
- Claudio Ercolessi, information technology manager coordinator, Banco Supervielle
"The benefits coming from the implemented solutions are multiple. The costs of public calls are reduced because we now have a wider geographic coverage. Added to this, as the data and security networks are unified with the same provider, the network management is much easier."
"The Web collaboration applications with the new home banking system will change the way we help customers. The platform provides the basis to implement new services in the future."
To know more (links in Spanish):
- Information about Cisco collaboration solutions
- Other case studies of Cisco Unified Communications in Latin America
About Banco Supervielle
Supervielle comes from the fusion of Banco Banex and Societe Generale, which resulted in a complementary banking structure from both an operating and geographic perspective with coverage in the provinces of Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Mendoza, Santa Fe and San Luis. It adds more than 120 branches both for banking and payment through to pension centers. With dedicated centers, the combination achieves excellent results in terms of efficiency and profitability. For further information about Banco Supervielle please visit: http://www.supervielle.com.ar
Cisco, (NASDAQ: CSCO), the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate, this year celebrates 25 years of technological innovation, operating excellence and corporate social responsibility. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.
# # #
Cisco, the Cisco logo and Cisco Systems are registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. in the United States and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company. This document is Cisco Public Information.