Italtel to Launch Managed Services for the North African Enterprise Market at Cisco Expo 2010 Libya
Italtel to Unveil Managed Services, Based on Cisco and Italtel Solutions, Ranging from Broadband Connectivity to Voice and Security Service, for Business Customers in Libya and North Africa
TRIPOLI, Libya, June 17, 2010 - Italtel, a leading company in the development and integration of products and services for Next Generation IP/NGN Networks, will be unveiling a new suite of managed services based on Cisco and Italtel solutions specifically designed for enterprises during the Cisco Expo 2010 Libya, which is taking place in Tripoli on 22 and 23 June, 2010.
The initiative builds on Italtel's recent successes in the Italian market and throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and will allow Italtel, a gold sponsor of Cisco Expo 2010 Libya, to play a key role as a Cisco Gold Certified Partner delivering managed service solutions for Service Providers.
Highlights / Key Facts:
- Cisco provides managed service solutions as a way for its partners, like Italtel, to differentiate themselves in the marketplace. It helps companies envision, build, and market a new generation of value-added managed services delivered over an extensible, efficient Internet Protocol (IP) infrastructure. The innovative managed services that Cisco offers can help partners capture new revenue streams and expand into different managed services markets.
- Italtel is already deploying the 'Cisco Managed Office in a Box' solution, which includes connectivity, conferencing and collaboration tools, security, and a virtual private network (VPN), to key service providers in EMEA. The solution will allow companies of all sizes throughout the North African region to access highly secure site-to-site Internet-based communications; collaborate more effectively to offer better services to their customers; share ideas and intelligence and save costs.
- Cisco's managed services offering will provide Italtel's customers with:
- A complete end-to-end solution built and tailored to meet their individual business needs and get the benefit of better service support.
- Solutions that are easy to purchase, manage and upgrade
- A solution that takes away the hassle allowing customers to concentrate on running their day- to- day businesses
- Increased productivity to help manage costs and ultimately increase the profitability of their businesses.
- The breadth of the Cisco managed services technology portfolio helps to deliver a unique market opportunity to Italtel. It builds upon the Cisco and Italtel IP Next-Generation Network (IP NGN) and infrastructure to provide communications solutions that span media types, such as voice, video, email, collaboration, and contact centers.
- Mr. Antonio Cassese, executive vice president Sales Operation International Markets, Italtel
- Yvon Le Roux, vice president, Cisco, Africa Levant
"Within Italtel's internationalization program in the emerging markets, the North Africa region represents a key target market due to its outstanding economic growth, the high level of investments and the presence of international companies. We strongly believe that these market conditions will present service providers with a good opportunity to sustain such economic growth by offering new advanced unified communication services. Thanks to the IP-MPLS backbone projects recently awarded in the region, Italtel believes that now is the right time to promote the second wave of telecommunications innovation by introducing new services and solutions designed to address the challenges and opportunities that the enterprise market will soon bring to the whole region."
"The demand for managed services in the global information technology (IT) market is growing as companies strive to streamline their IT costs. The breadth of the Cisco managed services technology offering will help to deliver a unique market opportunity for Italtel. Cisco's managed & hosted collaboration services suite enables service providers to offer their customers breakthrough productivity, operational cost savings, and better customer service. In synergy with our key partners, we are keen to promote the next generation network that will enable providers to capture new revenue streams, expand into new markets, and differentiate themselves."
Links / URLs:
- For more details about Cisco's Managed Services for Service Providers visit:
About the Italtel Group
Italtel designs, develops, implements solutions for Next-Generation Networks and Services, based on the Internet Protocol (IP). Italtel provides proprietary products, systems, and solutions; Professional Services dedicated to the design, development, maintenance of telecommunication networks; IT System Integration Services; Network Integration and migration activities. Italtel has designed and implemented telecommunication networks that are among the most innovative worldwide and counts among its customers more than 40 of the world's top TLC Operators and Service Providers. In Italy Italtel is also reference partner of Enterprises and Public Sector for the deployment of IP Next-Generation Networks and for the development of multimedia convergent services for their customers. Italtel is present in 25 countries including France, UK, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Poland, Argentina, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia. Website: www.italtel.com.
# # #
Cisco, the Cisco logo and Cisco Systems are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company. This document is Cisco Public Information.
- Rose Bambi Cisco Systems, Inc. +44 7770 751109 firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Recent NewsInternet of Everything Expected to Generate $613 Billion in Profits in 2013
Today, 05:00 AM
Connected Cars Get a Test Drive
By Steve Wildstrom 6/17/2013
Cisco Opens Innovation Center in Collaboration with Pelephone to Boost Mobile Internet Capacity