Cisco Offers Three-Year, Zero-Percent Financing to U.S. Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
Financing Available on All Technology and Services From $1,000 to $250,000
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 25, 2010 Continuing its commitment to provide access to capital in today's uncertain economy, Cisco Capital SM today announced a three-year, zero-percent financing offer for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in the United States. The financing offer applies to all Cisco products and services from $1,000 up to $250,000.
- Zero-percent financing is available for U.S. small and medium-sized business customers to help make technology investments in Cisco hardware, software and bundled services.
- Financing agreements run for a maximum of 36 months, subject to terms and conditions, and are available for the financing of all Cisco products and bundled services ranging from $1,000 to $250,000.
- The offer is designed to help businesses adopt state-of-the-art Cisco solutions quickly and easily through leases with flexible terms and fast credit processing.
- If customers purchase at least one Cisco Smart Business Architecture (SBA), they may also be eligible for a three-month payment deferral.
- Zero-percent financing is available through Cisco Certified Partners until July 31, 2010.
- The offer is the latest element of Cisco's Navigate to Accelerate initiative, designed to help Cisco channel partners navigate the challenging economic environment and accelerate their business with Cisco.
- Cisco recently celebrated the anniversary of its $100 million small-business investment with a variety of small-business-specific partner profitability initiatives, service and support options, and a broad SMB technology portfolio.
- Kris Snow, president, Cisco Capital, said: "At a time when capital budgets are limited, our ability to provide a variety of financing options can help our customers acquire the technology they need to boost productivity and distance themselves from their competition, especially as the economy recovers."
- Kristin Rogers, executive vice president of sales and marketing, PC Mall, said: "With pressure on cash flow and competing demands for budgets, funding new technology investment can be difficult for many customers. However, spreading the cost of technology acquisition over time simplifies budgeting and increases flexibility. With zero interest and manageable payments from Cisco Capital, we can grow sales, unlock larger deals and increase profitability."
- Wendy Bahr, senior vice president, U.S. and Canada Channels, Cisco, said: "Cisco is actively working with our channel partners to navigate the current economic challenges while investing for future growth. The expansion of this zero-percent financing offer will help our U.S. channel partners prepare to 'accelerate' during the economic upturn."
Tags / Keywords:
Cisco, Cisco Capital, Small Business, SMB, Medium Business, Collaboration, Finance, Cisco Finance, Technology Acquisition, Networking, Commercial, Zero Percent
Links / URLs:
- Cisco Channel Partner Program: http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/pr11/index.html
- Cisco Small Business Web site: http://www.cisco.com/smallbusiness
- Visit the Cisco blog, The Platform
- Visit the Cisco Channels blog
For more information, please visit: http://www.cisco.com/web/ordering/ciscocapital/index.html
RSS Feed for Cisco:
About Cisco Systems
Cisco, (NASDAQ: CSCO), the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate, this year celebrates 25 years of technology innovation, operational excellence and corporate social responsibility. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.
# # #
Cisco, the Cisco logo, Cisco Capital and Cisco Systems are registered trademarks, trademarks, or service marks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and used by them or by affiliates under license in certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company. This document is Cisco Public Information.