Cisco to Host Webcast to Detail New Enterprise Networking Architecture and Cisco Routing Innovations
SAN JOSE, Calif. October 15, 2009 Cisco will host an online webcast to provide details about a new networking architectural framework and five-phase plan, as well as to share Cisco routing innovations.
The discussion will highlight:
- Cisco's corporate vision and architectural solution strategy
- The relevance of Cisco's core networking business to its growth plans and penetration of new markets
- Cisco routing announcements
- Guest customers, including Verizon, who will share their experiences with Cisco routing solutions
- Tony Bates, senior vice president and general manager of Cisco's Enterprise, Commercial and Small Business Group (ECSB)
- Marie Hattar, vice president, Network Systems and Security Solutions, Cisco
- Ross Fowler, vice president, European Region, Cisco Worldwide Sales
- Mike Marcellin, vice president global managed solutions, Verizon
When: Tuesday, Oct. 20 at:
- EMEA 5 a.m. PDT/12:00 UTC
- U.S./Canada/Latin America 11 a.m. PDT/18:00 UTC
- Asia 10:30 p.m. PDT/5:30 UTC
Where: The webcast can be accessed at the URL below. Pre-registration is required. Go to:
Interviews: To schedule press interviews after the broadcast, please e-mail Neil Wu Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 408-525-7415.
To schedule analyst interviews after the broadcast, please contact Amal Nichols at email@example.com.
About Cisco Systems
Cisco, (NASDAQ: CSCO), is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.
# # #
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company. This document is Cisco Public Information.
- Neil Becker Cisco Systems, Inc. 408 525-7415 firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Recent NewsConnected Cars Get a Test Drive
By Steve Wildstrom 6/17/2013
Cisco Opens Innovation Center in Collaboration with Pelephone to Boost Mobile Internet Capacity
The Network Week in Review and Look Ahead: June 10-14