Cisco Releases New 'Digital Cribs' Video Webisodes to Showcase Consumers Living the Connected Life
June 25, 2009
Today Cisco released three new webisodes of its successful video series "Digital Cribs," which showcases how tech-savvy trend-setters are using consumer technology and their home networks to live a connected life. The new webisodes feature electronic dance music DJ Paul van Dyk, TreeHugger.com founder Graham Hill, and Lastminute.com co-founder Martha Lane Fox. Visit www.digitalcribs.com to view the latest webisodes.
- Today Cisco announced a second set of videos from the Web series "Digital Cribs," which takes viewers inside the homes of unique individuals passionate about music, the environment and the power of the Internet to demystify the home network and inspire conversations about how consumer technology contributes to a connected life.
- The three new webisodes offer an inside look at the homes of electronic dance music DJ Paul van Dyk, TreeHugger.com founder Graham Hill, and Lastminute.com co-founder Martha Lane Fox.
- The three-minute "Digital Cribs" webisodes explore the connected life and media-enabled homes of the hosts and how their home networks enable more visual, social and personal experiences in their day-to-day lives.
- The "Digital Cribs" Web site also includes videos from the homes of NBA basketball star Shane Battier of the Houston Rockets, video blogger Meghan Asha, and video artist Lincoln Schatz.
- Digital Cribs videos from the Filmaka, Digital Cribs: Heaven or Hell, and the NYU and USC film school video competitions are also available on the Cisco consumer Web site.
- Visit www.DigitalCribs.com to check out the latest webisodes.
- Ken Wirt, vice president, Consumer Marketing
"Cisco Digital Cribs videos continue to provide compelling and unique examples of how consumers are using their home networks to enable a connected life," said Ken Wirt, Cisco's vice president of consumer marketing. "The network is the platform for a new age of compelling, connected consumer experiences, and the Digital Cribs videos show what that really means."
- Check out the new Web series,"Digital Cribs"
- Blog Post: New Digital Cribs! Take the Virtual Tour
- Digital Cribs is on Facebook, Myspace and Friend Feed
- Catch excerpts of "Digital Cribs" on You Tube
- Follow "Digital Cribs" on Twitter
- Read more on the DigItAll Consumer Blog and Cisco Consumer Web sites
- Subscribe to Cisco's RSS Feed
Cisco, Cisco Consumer, "Digital Cribs," connected life, video, human network, consumer technology, Shane Battier, Martha Lane Fox, Paul van Dyk, Graham Hill, digital life, visual networking, webisodes, video sharing, video
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.
# # #
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this document or Website are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
- Benjamin Culp Cisco Systems, Inc. 949 823-3787 firstname.lastname@example.org