Cisco to Host Industry Discussion on Global Mobile Internet
Cisco Visual Networking Index Mobile Traffic Forecast to be Featured on Live Webcast
February 10, 2009
- Cisco invites journalists, bloggers, industry analysts and customers to attend a live, interactive webcast event and discuss results from the Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) Global Mobile Traffic Forecast, 2008-2013. The Cisco Mobile VNI focuses on a variety of mobile Internet traffic trends driven largely by the increased use of mobile Internet and broadband applications.
- Video is increasingly transforming communication, entertainment and collaboration.
- Cisco's Internet Protocol Next-Generation Network (IP NGN) technologies and expertise transform service providers into experience providers enabling them to deliver the Connected Life.
- Experience providers are adding new revenue opportunities with a reduced time to market by delivering "table stakes" video and new/differentiated video services.
- Suraj Shetty, vice president of global service provider marketing, Cisco
- Doug Webster, senior director of service provider marketing, Cisco
- Arielle Sumits, senior manager of service provide marketing, Cisco
- Tuesday, February 10, 2009
- 8:00 a.m. (PST) / 11:00 a.m. (EST) / 4 p.m. (GMT)
To attend Webcast, visit:
- Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) home page: http://www.cisco.com/go/vni
- Cisco VNI Pulse - Global Consumer Survey (Phase 1): http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/ns341/ns525/ns537/ns705/ns827/VNIConsumerSurveyReport.pdf
Cisco, (NASDAQ: CSCO), is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.